2.9.11

things i love friday

ok so i didn't get this posted yesterday, but i surely meant to.



1. see that zebra photo? i took that. and it was featured on creature comforts yesterday morning. that alone made me overjoyed, then a little while later someone who saw my photo there and wanted a print of it which got my ass in gear so now i have a print store on zenfolio so go here to check it out please!

and if you want to start your own account i have a zenfolio promotional code for 10% off: 9P3-CFK-SYR so my $100 premium account ended up being $90 and now i can use it for client proofing and selling prints which will be perfect when i get my website fully functional sometime in the next week or so.

2. my article 12 Pain-Free Ways to Make Your Wedding More Eco-Friendly has been featured on Yahoo for the past 10 days now. this makes me ecstatic because i'm a closet green freak and the thought that my ideas might actually help people put a little effort into making their weddings more eco-friendly makes me SO happy! seriously, recycling and composting are practically a religious practice for me.

3. is it just me or is halloween getting close?! i've queued up a couple of new costume ideas already, but i need to work on some more. make sure you check out the penny-laine halloween costume archives if you are in need of some costume inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that print! Well done. :) Have a great weekend!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete