28.6.11

window shopping | deep down i'm a dirty hippy




basically the entire free people island drifter section.




for real... tree hugging hippy at heart. i want these things sooooo bad. and my birthday is just over a month away, please please please please please please please please please please please gimme these things from gypsy rose!

but gypsy rose, why you no have any actual sizes? i'm a very small girl and i have a hard time believing that one size really fits all.

sorry no tat-tuesday today [and lack of other posts in general], i'm feeling burned out on work and such. send me things to cheer me up?

1 comment:

  1. I heart free people and I LOVE that first photo! Sadface for no tat-tuesday but I feel ya on the work burn out.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete