10.3.11

tilt [things i love thursday]

my canon elan iie... every time i get a roll of film developed i fall more and more in love with my film slr. i want to be good at taking photos with toy cameras, but i am pretty consistently disappointed with the results. i have sank way more money into my holga and only gotten a handful of good photos, but the elan is a keeper!

cake... i love cake and this lavender and lemon cake from sweetpolita looks like something i need to try!

ghirardelli chocolate raspberry coffee... it has been satisfying my caffeine and chocolate fix almost every morning for the past few weeks.

bluntness in the form of a neon sign

pinterest... i have been on there for about a week now and i love it! completely changes the way i organize my inspirations, mainly for photography. before i had things saved on my computer and all over the place on different websites, now i can completely streamline things.

if you have pinterest too, please leave me a comment with your link! i hardly follow anyone there and it gets lonely at times only seeing my own posts pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment