24.2.11

things i love thursday | link edition

johnnys bird... i dig the photography and it reminds me of my old crazy ways when i shared an apartment with tons of other people.

how to make the infamous heart cake

this diy no knit scarf tutorial gets my creative juices flowing...

i want one of these penguin books mugs even though they only have one of the books that i have actually read.

scribblertoo - i keep seeing these everywhere and it was a big huge secret, but i found out where to make these finally! it is highly addictive and takes a bit of practice if you want to do anything other than words.

5 comments:

  1. I love the cake! It seems a bit difficult to make but I'll give it a try this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mugs are adorable! And I'm definitely going to have to check out that scarf tutorial (my knitting skills are non-existent).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH that heart cake! Must must must learn how to make. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm that cake looks amazing!
    Please stop by my Blog @ http://quick-reads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cake!

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    You are welcome to visit my blog too! Kisses:))

    ReplyDelete