18.2.11

the friday editorial: house of spirits









house of spirits
elle march 2011

model: so young kang
photographer: laurie bartley
stylist: samira nasr
featuring designs from: chloe, chanel, bottega veneta, and more

my march 2011 issue of elle magazine arrived on my doorstep on valentine's day. it is always a race for me to read through my magazines before my boyfriend decides he is tired of seeing them lying around the house and tosses them. i make it my mission to find whatever is amazing and search for it online or rip out the pages that i don't want to be thrown away. while he still hasn't thrown this issue away, my little pit bull pup aphrodite has taken a chunk out of it. but anyway... i fell madly in love with this editorial and hope that you enjoyed it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment