18.11.10

50 free holiday photo cards for bloggers

I was so excited when Janae from Somehwat Couture told me about Shutterfly's offer for 50 free holiday cards for bloggers. A few months ago I ordered a really great photo book of my son's first month from Shutterfly so I know the quality is going to be superb and I cannot wait till we get our pictures taken this weekend or sometime next week so we can get these bad boys ordered and out in the mail to our families. Thank God she told me about this offer, the idea of Christmas cards hadn't even popped into my head yet so I am sure my entire family is grateful since now they will be getting a nice holiday card with Auden's bright shining face on it. How could I have forgotten about Christmas cards on Auden's first Christmas?!

I was looking through the design options last night and I will probably be ordering from the flat stationary holiday photo cards. There are tons of really pretty designs to choose from. My absolute favorite are the French Vintage Christmas cards:


And I’m also a fan of the Pretty Pattern Indigo Christmas card:

Thank you Auden for being such an adorable and willing model for my sample Christmas cards!

If you have your own blog, make sure you hurry up and sign up before it gets too close to Christmas! Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly.

I will be sure to share mine with you guys when they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment